Pays D'Oc Viognier Igp 2021 - Domaine Martinolles Vinové DOMAINE MARTINOLLES
  • Pays D'Oc Viognier Igp 2021 - Domaine Martinolles Vinov√© DOMAINE MARTINOLLES

DOMAINE MARTINOLLES

Pays D'Oc Viognier Igp 2021 - Domaine Martinolles

‚ā¨14.01

Description

The Pays D'Oc Viognier Igp by Domaine Martinolles is a white wine made from 100% Viognier grapes , a vine that finds perfect climatic conditions in Languedoc to express itself at its best.

Domaine Martinolles is an estate founded in 1898 , located in Saint-Hilaire , right here the first sparkling wines were invented by the monks of the abbey in 1544, well before Dom Perignon.

This is a fantastic wine that expresses well the style of the winery and the unique characteristics of this French terroir , with very fruity and floral characteristics. On the nose it is rich and elegant with delicate hints, in the mouth it is fresh and full with a long and persistent finish.

Why you should drink it

A wine produced in a historic region waiting to be discovered , all seasoned with intriguing vineyards , need we say anything else?

This is a rich, exciting great white, an example of the production of a bright new rising star.

When to uncork it

Perfect wine to drink immediately, fantastic in combination with fish-based dishes , white meats , soft cheeses .

But be careful, if you really want to make a change , drink it with shellfish-based dishes , you will be amazed.

How to drink it

Uncork the bottle and let it 'breathe' for just a few minutes, serve it nice and chilled at a temperature of 8-10¬įC .

Vinification and refinement

The grapes are harvested during the night and once destemmed they are left in contact with the skins for a few hours. Fermentation at a controlled temperature for four weeks, finally 15% of the wine completes fermentation in oak barriques with aging in wood for three months. The remaining 85% of the wine matures in steel containers .

Territory

The Domaine Martinolles vineyards are located in Saint Hilaire , in Languedoc-Roussillon , a fantastic area of France where the terroirs have unique characteristics .

Soil

The soils composed of limestone , clayey calcareous marl , are of ancient marine origin and are rich in fossils.

village: France
region: Roussilon Languedoc
Grape variety: Viognier
Format: 0.75
Name: IGP
Year: 2021
Philosophy: Maison
Colour: Yellow
When to drink it: Fish dinner
Reference: 818240
Allergeni: Solfiti