List of products by brand CASCINA GARITINA

Founded in 1900, Cascina Garitina is a family-run farm, now in its fourth generation with Gianluca Morino, the current owner, supported by Pasquale, Alessandra, Gaia and Veronica. The company name is due to the great-grandmother Margherita, whose diminutive "Margheritina" in dialect is precisely Garitina; she started the business back in 1900 then continued by her grandfather Giovanni and her parents Pasquale and Assunta. The activity of the farm is oriented to the enhancement of Barbera, the vine that extends over most of the vineyards of our property, and to which the land with the best exposures are reserved. In particular, the oldest vineyards are dedicated to the production of Nizza docg. The vineyards are located in the heart of Alto Monferrato, in the southern sector of Nizza DOCG and are divided between 85% Barbera and the remaining 15% between Brachetto, Dolcetto, Pinot Nero, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.