• -15%
Friuli Colli Orientali Ribolla Doc 2022 - Specogna Vinové SPECOGNA
  • Friuli Colli Orientali Ribolla Doc 2022 - Specogna Vinové SPECOGNA


Friuli Colli Orientali Ribolla Doc 2022 - Specogna

Save 15%


Specogna's Friuli Colli Orientali Ribolla Gialla Doc comes from 100% Ribolla Gialla grapes , the white grape of the Friulian tradition, which has always given wines of great citrus freshness and easy drinking .

The nose is broad , almond, citrus notes of pink grapefruit, pineapple, yellow pepper. On the palate it is powerful , structured , with good acidity and harmonious fruity and spicy complexity, long persistent .

Why you should drink it

Since this wine comes from an ancient native vine of Friuli Venezia Giulia, cultivated for several centuries in its areas of excellence, Specogna's interpretation respects tradition but giving a modern and organic touch.

The wine to drink if you want a classic without pretense .

When to uncork it

Excellent to drink immediately, perfect to accompany seafood appetizers or fish main courses with delicate flavors , also excellent with shellfish -based dishes.

How to drink it

Uncork the bottle and let it 'breathe' for just a few minutes, serve it chilled at a temperature of 8°-10°C .

Vinification and refinement

The grapes are macerated for 24 hours on the skins at low temperature, to extract maximum aromas and body. After fermentation in steel with indigenous yeasts , 20% of the wine is refined in large oak barrels and the remaining 80% in steel. After 8 months the assembly is done and the wine is bottled.


We are in Corno di Rosazzo , in the splendid territory of the Colli Orientali del Friuli . An area protected from the north winds by the Julian Alps and mitigated by the gentle breezes of the Adriatic Sea.


Lands with a lot of biodiversity , mame flysch and sandstones of Eocene origin.

village: Italy
region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
Grape variety: Ribolla Gialla
Degrees: 12.5
Format: 0.75
Name: DOC
Year: 2022
Philosophy: Conventional
Typology: Ribolla Gialla
Colour: Yellow
When to drink it: Appetizer
Reference: 793825
Allergeni: Solfiti