Franciacorta Saten Docg - Sparviere Vinové SPARVIERE
  • Franciacorta Saten Docg - Sparviere Vinov√© SPARVIERE

LO SPARVIERE

Franciacorta Saten Docg - Lo Sparviere

‚ā¨33.00

Description

To produce this Franciacorta Satèn by Lo Sparviere, only Chardonnay grapes are used, coming from the company's younger vineyards, these vineyards give Franciacorta freshness and at the same time a truly enchanting softness .

The perlage is very fine, persistent and creamy that distinguishes it, derives from the lower pressure found in Satèn compared to other Franciacortas, the nose expresses floral aromas accompanied by aromas of leavened pastry while on the palate it is creamy, full and enveloping , giving the delicate sensations of silk .

Why you should drink it

A fantastic wine born from a selection of grapes from the vineyards owned by the company and the yields per hectare kept very low are the matrix of the organoleptic characteristics and delicate balance that identify the wines of "Lo Sparviere".

When to uncork it

A great versatility waiting to be discovered, perfect when drunk as an aperitif, but the real discovery comes when paired with fish and white meat dishes.

How to drink it

Regardless of the occasion, this is an excellent wine to be uncorked immediately , but I recommend serving it chilled , at a temperature of 6¬į-8¬įC .

Vinification and Aging

The pressing of the grapes is soft and only 80% of the flower must is used , the fermentation of 80% of the must obtained takes place at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 20% ferments inside tonneaux where it also malolactic fermentation. After resting on its lees, the sparkling process begins: prize de mousse, rest on the lees in the bottle for at least 24 months and finally disgorgement with low sugar additions.

Territory

The "Lo Sparviere" winery was born in Monticelli Brusati , a small town between Brescia and Lake Iseo , the vineyards are located close to the first hills, just before the hills become mountains, and enjoy a soil different from the typical soil moraine of Franciacorta.

Soil

The soil is characterized by clay-limestone soils .

village: Italy
region: Lombardy
Grape variety: Chardonnay
Degrees: 13.0
Format: 0.75
Name: DOCG
Philosophy: Conventional
Typology: Franciacorta
Colour: Yellow
Peculiarities: Silky bubbles
Reference: 702705
Allergeni: Solfiti