Primitivo Di Manduria Dop 60 Years 2017 Magnum 1.5L - San Marzano Vinové SAN MARZANO
  • Primitivo Di Manduria Dop 60 Years 2017 Magnum 1.5L - San Marzano Vinové SAN MARZANO


Primitivo Di Manduria Dop 60 Anni 2017 Magnum 1.5L - San Marzano



The San Marzano winery has bottled a 100% pure Primitivo with extreme elegance kept in a silk-screened wooden case.

This DOP wine from Manduria has a very deep and elegant ruby red colour. The broad and complex, fruity bouquet, with hints of plums, cherry jam and notes of tobacco, slightly spicy. The taste is presented as a full-bodied wine, soft and rich in noble tannins, with a finish that offers notes of cocoa, coffee and vanilla.

Why you should drink it

The San Marzano winery is a cooperative that brings together 1200 Apulian winemakers, giving life to one of the most important and renowned wine productions in Puglia!

The labels produced are an excellent blend between the ancient tradition of the Manduria area and the modernity and elegance conquered over the years!

The Magnum Primitivo di Manduria "Sessantanni" , therefore, is none other than the first spokesperson for the incredible work of this winery: why not give it a chance?

When to uncork it

Primitivo di Manguria 60 years DOP in San Marzano wooden case is perfect for hearty and robust first courses such as cannelloni, sliced beef, roast meat, amatriciana pasta, tagliatelle with mushrooms, game and aged cheeses.

Warning: it's not like if it's the magnum version then you can eat this whole list of dishes eh!

How to drink it

It has to be served at 18°C and should be poured into a large wine glass to favor oxygenation.

Vinification and Aging

The harvest period is that of the second half of September. For the vinification of the grapes, harvested by hand in an advanced state of ripeness, 80% is placed in maceration for 18 days while the remaining 20% maceration lasts 25 days with indigenous yeasts selected in the vineyard on selected material of different guy. Fermentation at controlled temperature at 24° C maximum 26° C. Aging is 12 months in barriques of fine French and American woods.


Valle del Sessantanni, about 40 hectares between San Marzano and Sava (TA)


The soil in which this Primitivo is produced is characterized by red soils, rich in oxides and iron, with a calcareous substrate and rocky outcrops.

village: Italy
region: Puglia
Grape variety: Primitive
Degrees: 14.5
Format: 1.5
Name: DOP
Year: 2017
Philosophy: Conventional
Typology: Primitive
Colour: Red
When to drink it: In front of the fireplace
Peculiarities: Soft
Reference: 800240
Allergeni: Solfiti